GIRLS CAN CODE

AFRICAN GIRLS CAN CODE INITIATIVE this is a program started for the aim of empowering young women to participate in coding camps in which these campus are there to teach programming languages, graphic designing, robots and gender.


From this initiative they have been giving young women a chance to apply for the prepared training, and the select those who are fit better for the future generation of other young women 😍
I Judith Mtweve i am among of those who applied for the one of training which was advertised for the year of 2023

WHY THIS AGCCI?

  • First: I was attracted to join AGCCI because of the main objective of teaching young women programming since i am a graduate of bachelor in information technology and my career is to become a pro developer in web application and mobile apps so i have seen this as an opportunity
  • Secondly: I was looking forward to meet new friends and building my network with other people in the campus👭👭




THE INTERESTED SESSIONS IN CAMPUS

From my side from where we started the training the interested sessions , we those sessions which we saw the output of what we have done for example:

  • Scratch: We used this software with its language so called scratch to create simple cartoon 
  • Canva: We used this framework for graphic designing Eg: Logos and Posters 
  • Blogger: We used this framework for blog creation and customisation of our blogs

WHAT AM LOOKING FORWARD 👍

Am looking forward to see the future me in programming especially coding using PHP language, because i believe this training will help and encourage me to be competent in web and mobile application development .


WHAT IS NEXT AFTER THIS TRAINING

I will motivate and inspire my fellow young women to stick in science especial about computer through my organisation called Girls for change organisation.







THANK YOU FOR READING THIS😍


Comments

  1. welldone!!!, this is amazing. spectacular content
    im happy to be partner in coding

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog